Cost per recipe $4.84 view details
- 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature
- 8 oz of Philly cream cheese or 1 package at room temperature
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 tspvanilla extract
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together for three minutes.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar.
- Mix in the vanilla.
- You can spread a thing layer over the top of the cupcakes, pipe a dollop onto the top, your use a piping bag to poke a hole through the bottom of the cupcake and stuff it with the frosting.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 580g|
|Calories from Fat 1494||59%|
|Total Fat 169.96g||212%|
|Saturated Fat 102.1g||408%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 248.34g||66%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|