Cost per serving $0.86 view details
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In small mixing bowl combine flour and salt; then add shortening.
- Beat with electric mixer on low speed until pieces are the size of small peas, about 15-20 seconds.
- Add water all at once and beat on low speed just until moistened, about 10-15 seconds until dough forms into a ball.
- Divide in half and roll dough into a 12 inch circle and ease into 9 inch pie plate.
- Fold pastry under and flute the edges.
- Bake 10 â 12 minutes, then fill.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 208g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 613||61%|
|Total Fat 69.41g||87%|
|Saturated Fat 16.06g||64%|
|Trans Fat 22.84g|
|Total Carbs 83.46g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|