CookEatShare is also available in English


Bookmark and Share

Jewish cooks use the term farfel to refer to matzo or noodles that have been broken into small pieces.

Promedio 0/5

0 votos

click hearts to rate
0 evaluaciónes
0 comentarios


egg barley OR cracker meal OR crunchy chow mein noodles (crushed)
How good does this ingredient look to you?
roll over hearts and click to rate

Leave a review or comment

  • Calificación: 0
click hearts to rate