Adobo is one of the favorites in the Philippines. It has many variations and this is one of my faves!
Cost per recipe $7.16 view details
- 1/2 kilo Beef Brisket or Rib part, sliced/cubed
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 med onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/2 cup cane vinegar
- 3 cups water
- olive oil
- Add all the ingredients into the pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer on low heat until beef is tender to your liking.
- *i like it tender coming off the bones
- Reduce the liquid when beef is tender.
- Drizzle with olive oil when almost done.
- Remove from heat and serve.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1322g|
|Calories from Fat 234||37%|
|Total Fat 25.96g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 9.12g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.25g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|