Cost per recipe $2.63 view details
- 1 can (15-ounce) of canelli beans (white) rinsed and liquid removed
- 2/3 c. Lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. Grated cheese (parmesan or possibly romano)
- 2 c. Your favorite thinly sliced vegetables
- 1 Tbsp. Minced fresh oregano, -or possibly-
- 1 tsp Dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg (careful!, this can overwhelm the overall flavor)
- 1/8 tsp Pepper (more or possibly less depending on what you like) Garlic and/or possibly lemon (optional, depending on what you like)
- Here's a nifty recipe for those who desire an alfredo sauce, but cannot handle the butter and cheese overdose. you can of course alter this recipe to add in or possibly remove what you like or possibly don't like.
- process beans with lowfat milk till smooth (blender or possibly food processor). transfer bean/lowfat milk mix to hot skillet. stir in remaining ingredients, add in vegetables, simmer till vegetables are tender. 10-15mins approx.
- pour over your favorite pasta or possibly ravioli.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 675g|
|Calories from Fat 140||27%|
|Total Fat 15.95g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 9.07g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 74.98g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 20.7g||69%|