Chef Estados Unidos
Corey Irwin Perfil
"G.F.W.A. (Gourmet-Foodie-With-Attitude)" :) cookingwithcorey.blogspot.com
Puntos de CocinarComerCompartir.com
Acerca de mí
Hello and welcome to my recipe page! I'm a healthy gourmet chef, published author, sports nutritionist, running and wellness coach, athlete, and entrepreneur who cooks, bakes, and creates original healthy gourmet recipes. I'm currently in the midst of writing a series of healthy gourmet cookbooks of all-original recipes geared towards endurance athletes and other healthy-minded people. If you'd like to connect, you can find me on the web at:
http://cookingwithcorey.info/ (Recipe Blog)
http://fb.com/cookingwithcorey/ (Cooking with Corey FB Page)
http://fb.com/theathletescookbook (Cookbook FB Page)
http://amazon.com/author/coreyirwin (Amazon Author Profile)
http://goodreads.com/coreyirwin (Goodreads Author Profile)
http://fb.com/connectwithcorey (Official FB Author Page)
http://twitter.com/cyberpenguin/ (Personal Twitter account)
http://twitter.com/chefpenguin (Twitter RSS feed for recipes & cooking tips)
http://cyberpenguin.yelp.com/ (Yelp Reviews)
http://seecoreyrun.com/ (Running Blog)
Wishing You Health & Happiness,
CEO/Founder, Rock It! Running Company™, Inc. • Nutritional Lifestyle & Fitness Author, 7 Weeks to Fitness
P.S. Check out my latest culinary adventures at http://cookingwithcorey.info! Get all-original mouthwatering recipes (created by yours truly!) and no-nonsense reviews of the latest gourmet products, cooking gadgets, and restaurants. Learn about international cuisines, nutrition, and new cooking techniques.
Influencias de Cocina
International and healthy gourmet cuisine.
Libros de Recetas Preferidos
- Indian Home Cooking (Suvir Saran and Stephanie Lyne)
- One of the most interesting & accessible Indian cookbooks I've seen in a while.
- The Dean and DeLuca Cookbook (Rosengarten, Dean, DeLuca)
- The gold standard for ethnic-infused American fare.
- Sundays at Moosewood Restaurant (The Moosewood Collective)
- Great ethnic & regional recipes.
- From the Recipe Files of the C.I.A. (C.I.A.)
- Excellent for holidays & celebrations.
- Mangoes & Curry Leaves: Culinary Travels Through the Great Subcontinent (Jeffrey Alford & Naomi Duguid)
- The food of Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, & Sri Lanka.
- The Best of Mexico: A Cookbook (Evie Righter)
- This tiny cookbook packs a big punch.
- The Middle Eastern Kitchen: 75 Essential Ingredients with Over 150 Authentic Recipes (Ghillie Başan)
- A good basic recipe reference by ingredient.
- Brasil: A Cook's Tour (Christopher Idone)
- The recipes are as awe-inspiring as the photos.
- The New Moosewood Cookbook (Mollie Katzen)
- This cookbook brings back many fond memories.
- The Frog Commissary Cookbook (Poses, Clark, & Roller)
- I grew up with this cookbook.
- The Instant Cook (Donna Hay)
- Good for those days when time is of the essence but you still want a delicious, wholesome meal.
- Intimate Gatherings: Great Food For Good Friends (Ellen Rose & Jessica Strand)
- This cookbook has been my go-to recipe source for countless dinner parties.
- Extra Virgin: Cooking with Olive Oil (Clare Ferguson)
- A wonderful cookbook full of inspiring pictures and fabulous recipes.
- Flavors (Donna Hay)
- A simple, straightforward cookbook with tantalizing images, organized by, you guessed it, flavors.
- The Visual Food Encyclopedia: The Definitive Practical Guide to Food & Cooking (François Fortin, Editor)
- A useful visual food guide, organized by ingredient & sprinkled with recipes throughout its pages.
- The Essential Kitchen: Basic Tools, Recipes, & Tips For a Complete Kitchen (Christine McFadden)
- A great visual checklist for essential kitchen tools, with details explaining uses & techniques.
Chefs quienes recomiendo
- Abby Irwin
Restaurantes que recomiendo
- 2 Amys (Washington, DC)
- Excellent authentic gourmet Neapolitan thin crust pizza, great salads, fun winebar.
- El Pollo Rico (Arlington, VA)
- Unpretentious Peruvian rotisserie chicken joint that tops my list for some of the best & most flavorful chicken in town.
- Meskerem (Washington, DC)
- Consistently decent Ethiopian food.
- City Lights of China (Washington, DC)
- Consistently excellent, authentic Chinese fare. A favorite.
- Moby Dick (Rockville, MD)
- Simple food done well. Casual dining atmosphere. Persian cusine.)
- India Grill (Rockville, MD)
- Consistently flavorful Indian cuisine in a casual dining atmosphere. The dinner buffet offers a good variety.
- Bombay (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan)
- One of the most memorable & delicious dining experiences I've ever had. (Indian cuisine.)
- Addie's (Rockville, MD)
- A hidden gem off Rockville Pike.
- Pho 75 (Rockville, MD)
- Best pho in town. I recommend the #12 with an iced coffee. (Vietnamese cuisine.)
- Red Tomato Café (Bethesda, MD)
- Low-key, homey dining experience. Wood-fire oven. Good salads.